This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes how information about you is collected by Sunrex Technology Corp (“We” or “Sunrex”). We will follow all laws and regulations on personal information privacy and safety. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to ensure Your rights are preserved.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We collect basic information about You when you interact with us. Basic information includes contact Your name, company / association name, address, email, phone, mobile and fax number.
- We do not collect sensitive or target oriented information.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED
We collect information that you provided to us through the forms on [Contact Us] or [Stakeholders Engagement] website.
We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes, such as:
- To fulfill Your requirements.
- To improve Sunrex product and provide better service.
- To evaluate and analyze market trend and direction.
- We do not collect information that we do not require. Your information collected are for internal use only, and no third-party will be granted access without first obtaining Your consent.
- We may disclose Your information when is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
COOKIES AND MANAGING COOKIES
We use cookie (small data text files placed on your computer or device) to identify Your computer or device, and record Your preferences and other data so that our website can personalize your visit(s) and improve our website and Your experience.
If You want to delete cookies, which may result in the loss of some functionality on our websites, You can do so on the following internet browsers:
- Tools > Internet Options > Browsing History > Delete > Select “Cookies” and “Temporary Internet Files” > Delete
- > Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data > Advanced > Select “ All cookies and site data” > Clear data OR
- > Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookie > See all cookies and site data > Select “ www.sunrex.com.tw ” > Remove
- Options > Privacy & Security > History > Clear History... > Time range to clear: “ Everything” > Details open and select “Browsing & Download History”, “Cookies”, “Cache”, “Offline Website Data” > Clear Now
OTHER WEBSITE & THIRD-PARTY COOKIE
Sunrex website is connected to other websites. Sunrex privacy statement does not apply to these websites and third-party cookie, and we are not responsible for any information collected from your visit on these websites. When You visit other websites through Sunrex, please read the privacy statement of the websites to ensure Your rights and personal information are safe.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AGREEMENT AND UPDATES
- By accessing information on Sunrex website you agree to this Statement. You may contact us if you have any questions or comment.
- We may update this Statement at any time to provide updates or revision according to relevant laws and regulations. If we make changes, we will update the revised statement on Sunrex website.